1. The following general terms and conditions apply to all sales contracts concluded by Michael Zoe Dewitt as a seller of goods (books, sound recordings, etc.) with customers of the web store Zoe Dewitt Publishing & Media. They are automatically accepted by sending an order. General terms and conditions of customers that deviate from our terms and conditions are not valid for such sales contracts.
2. All additional agreements, notifications and declarations concerning this contractual relationship are only valid if they are made in writing or by e-mail. This formal requirement can also only be waived in writing.
3. The order of the customer is a binding offer. The contract is concluded with the acceptance of the order by order confirmation or shipment of the ordered goods.
4. The prices stated in the webshop Zoe Dewitt Publishing & Media are valid. The prices include VAT, but exclude postage, shipping and packaging costs. Any import or export charges (e.g. customs) shall be borne by the customer. We reserve the right to change prices between order and delivery if the agreed delivery period exceeds two months.
5. The payment of ordered goods is only possible in advance by one of the payment methods offered in the webshop.
6. All deliveries are made at the expense and risk of the recipient. Our shipments are carefully assembled and packed. If there is a defect in the ordered goods for which we are responsible, we undertake to provide a warranty, at our discretion, through subsequent delivery or replacement. If it is impossible to remedy the defect in this way, the customer may either request a reduction in the purchase price or cancellation of the contract, whereby in the case of an insignificant defect only a reduction shall be considered.
7. Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act may withdraw from contracts concluded by means of distance selling within a period of 14 days, whereby this period shall commence upon receipt of the delivery. The repayment of the purchase price takes place step by step against return of the undamaged goods. The costs for the return are to be borne by the customer. In the case of damaged goods or goods impaired by signs of use, the customer shall pay a reasonable amount of compensation for the reduction in value.
8. The seller is entitled to store the personal master data of the customers, as far as this is necessary for the completion of the purchase. The data will not be disclosed.
9. The contract remains effective in its remaining parts even if individual regulations and conditions are ineffective. This does not apply if in this case the adherence to the contract would represent an unreasonable hardship for a contracting party. In the event that individual provisions of the GTCs are or become invalid, they shall be interpreted according to their economic content.
10. All sales contracts concluded by us are exclusively subject to Austrian law. Place of performance and jurisdiction is Vienna.